Set between the azure skies and turquoise sea, the Amalfi Coast is a breathtaking stretch of coastline with tiny colorful villages clinging to the dramatic cliffs that plunge directly into the waters of the Mediterranean.
We will depart, passing through the beautiful Punta Campanella Natural Reserve to the Li Galli Islets, where we will stop for a swim. We’ll continue on to Amalfi, and you’ll have some free time to explore its narrow streets and majestic Cathedral of St. Andrew with its impressive staircase and charming Cloister of Paradise.
In the afternoon, we will depart for the enchanting village of Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, famous for its handmade leather sandals, resort fashions, and postcard-ready landscapes. Here you’ll have your time on your own to stroll along its narrow streets and relax in the captivating timeless center.
Length: 8 hours
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise along the Amalfi Coast
– Visit the Furore fjord, Li Galli Island, Emerald grotto*
– Stop for swimming, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
– Drinks: water, beer, cola, prosecco, wine, limoncello
– Free time to visit Positano
– Free time to visit Amalfi
– Professional English-speaking Skipper
– Fuel and taxes