Magically suspended between the blue sky and the iridescent coloured sea, the Amalfi Coast is a breath-taking monument to nature with soaring mountains and villages nestled into tranquil valleys, which caress the shores of the Mediterranean.
As soon we depart will be a continue surprice, we will pass by Punta Campanella Natural Reserve continuing to Li Galli island where we will stop for a swim. Then we continue to Amalfi where you’ll have some free time to explore its narrow street, the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew with its impressive staircase and the charming Cloister of Paradise, that is worth to visit.
In the afternoon we will depart towards the enchanting village of Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, famous for its handmade leather sandals, its cotton/linen clothes and its postcard landscapes. Here you’ll have your own time to stroll around its narrow streets and relax in this suggestive atmosphere.
Length: 8 hours’ tour
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise along the Amalfi Coast line
– Visit; Furore fjord, Li Galli Island, Emerald grotto*
– Stop for swimming, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
– Drinks;( water, beer, cola, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
– Free time to visit Positano
– Free time to visit Amalfi
– Professional English Speaking Skipper