Boarding and departure to Capri, the jewel of the Gulf of Naples, known for its stunning cliffs, the charming Blue Grotto, White Grotto (or the Cave of Champagne) and the Green Grotto. Sailing around the island your captain will lead you to discover secret coves where you can swim in Capri’s cobalt blue sea.
During the tour you can admire the Scugnizzo statue, Tiberius’ Leap, Coral Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Scoglio delle Sirene and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. There will be a stop for a snack at one of the island’s best restaurants, located right on the coast. In the afternoon, we sail along the coast of the Land of the Syrene to return to the port of departure.
Length: 8 hours’ tour
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise around Capri Island
– Visit the Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue* )
– Stop for swimming and taking pictures, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
– Drinks; (water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
– Free time for visiting the centre of Capri.
– Professional English speaking skipper
– Fuel and taxes
“The Capri port tax is not included. The cost of € 50 is at your expense”