Boarding and departure for Capri, the most beautiful island in the Gulf of Naples with a dramatic coastline thick with sea caves like the Blue Grotto, White Grotto (or Cave of Champagne), and the Green Grotto. Your English-speaking skipper will show you the most beautiful coves during your sail around the island, and take a break to swim in Capri’s crystalline waters.
You’ll sail past all the highlights on this tour: the Scugnizzo statue, Tiberius’ Leap, Coral Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Scoglio delle Sirene and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Afterwards, we sail to Positano and Amalfi, where you have an free time on land to visit these “pearls of Amalfi coast”. Return to the port of departure.
Length: 9 hours
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise around Capri Island and Amalfi coast
– Visit of Capri, Positano, and Amalfi
– Breaks to swim and snap pictures; snorkeling equipment and beach towels provided
– Drinks including water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello
– Professional English speaking skipper
– Fuel and taxes
The Capri port tax is not included and the €100 is at your expense.