The pristine island of Ischia in the Bay of Naples is often overshadowed by glamorous Capri nearby, but this small gem is more authentic, affordable, and characteristic than its VIP neighbor. What Ischia lacks in million-dollar yachts and designer shopping, it more than makes up for in natural beauty and charm.
Spend a day exploring the entire island, including amazing experiences like swimming in thermal spring water, strolling through the exquisite Mortella Botanical Gardens (which has more species of plants than you can imagine), visiting the town of Sant’Angelo with his narrow, shop-lined lanes, and ending in Ischia Porto, the main town on the island, to explore the Aragon Castle.
Length: 8 hours
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise around Ischia Island
– Visit the highlights along the coast
– Stop for swimming and taking pictures, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
– Drinks (water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
– Free time for visiting by land
– Professional English-speaking skipper
– Fuel and taxes
In addition, we can arrange land transportation for a tour of Island and a professional local guide.