Boarding and departure for Capri, known as the jewel of the Gulf of Naples with a beautiful coastline dotted with the Blue Grotto, White Grotto (or Cave of Champagne), and the Green Grotto. You’ll discover the most beautiful coves while sailing around the island with your captain, and stop to swim in Capri’s turquoise waters.
This tour includes a sail past the Scugnizzo statue, Tiberius’ Leap, Coral Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Scoglio delle Sirene and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Afterwards, we sail to Positano. We stop at Tordigliano beach for a little snack on board and for snorkeling. In the early afternoon, we continue to Positano where you have an hour on land to visit the “pearl of Amalfi coast”. Return to the port of departure.
Length: 9 hours
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise around Capri Island and the Amalfi coast
– Visit the White, Green, and Blue Grottoes* and Positano
– Stop to swim and snap pictures; snorkeling equipment, beach towels included
– Drinks (water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
– Free time to visit the centre of Capri and Positano
– Professional English-speaking skipper
– Fuel and taxes
The Capri port tax is not included. The €100 charge is at your expense.