Boarding and departure to Capri, the jewel of the Gulf of Naples, known for its stunning cliffs, the charming Blue Grotto, White Grotto (or the Cave of Champagne) and the Green Grotto. Sailing around the island your captain will lead you to discover secret coves where you can swim in Capri’s cobalt blue sea.
During the tour you can admire the Scugnizzo statue, Tiberius’ Leap, Coral Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Scoglio delle Sirene and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Then, we sail to Positano. We stop at Tordigliano beach for a little snack on board and for snorkeling. Early afternoon, we continue to Positano where you have chance to visit (01hour) the “pearl of Amalfi coast”. Back to the port of departure
Length: 9 hours’ tour
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise around Capri Island and Amalfi coast
– Visit the Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue* ) and Positano
– Stop for swimming and taking pictures, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
– Drinks; (water, beer, cola, juices, prosecco, wine, limoncello)
– Free time for visiting the centre of Capri and Positano
– Professional English speaking skipper
– Fuel and taxes
“The Capri port tax is not included. The cost of € 50 is at your expense”